Anzeige

StreetSoccer online-version (2)

Das ehemalige spielbox-Spielerforum
Cwali

StreetSoccer online-version (2)

Beitragvon Cwali » 17. August 2003, 19:50

9 days ago I wrote that you can play StreetSoccer online now. But those days that site was blocked or very slow most of the time. Now it seems to work okay (but speed is still the weakest point of that site). The site self is really fantastic as soon as you've started matches.
See http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/games/gamedetail.jsp?gtid=soccer .

Many StreetSoccer-matches are played, 90 tournaments started, but new players are very welcome! I self finished 22 matches at the moment and won 20 (but I'm 1 goal behind halfway against Vietnam/Moi). So quess who leads in the ranking ... if StreetSoccer is a luck-game, then I'm very lucky. :-)
(The highest German player is number 8 in the ranking now.)

For the players on that site I must explain a few rules which are not in the software yet and not written in the rules on the site:
--- Only one of your outfielders may be in the 2 spaces in your penalty
area (in front of the 2 goalie-spaces). This rule is implemented in the software sometimes.(?????????)
2. You may not have your figures during the game in a way that your opponent can't reach the ball anymore ever or can't reach the goal by the ball anymore ever. (The description in the original rules was a little different, the idea is the same.)
3. At least one of your figures must start on your opponent's half.
4. You may not place a figure in the mid-circle at your opponent's side (so aside your opponent's figure) at the kick-off.

(The start of the game and continuing after a scored goal are changed a little for the online version.)

Tip for players on that site:
http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/games/index.jsp loads quick, to see your matches in the corner quick.

This online-version is for me simply a dream that comes true, after playing tournaments with small groups of player for 20 years. There are many enthousiast players from around the world who play StreetSoccer on that site now. It's real fun, promised!
If you want to learn the game by trying, or want to challenge the high-ranked players, visit the site!!!

Groeten,
Corné
Cwali

PS: Self I cannot play StreetSoccer so much this week, because one new game must become ready to release this week. I will let you know ...