Anzeige

[Spieleschmiede] Typo 2D

Verspielte Crowdfunding-Projekte
Cwali
Kennerspieler

[Spieleschmiede] Typo 2D: Spread the word(game)

Beitragvon Cwali » 18. April 2014, 21:23

My crowdfund project for *Typo 2D* is halfway. The funding is halfway too. At this moment you can be the 100th participator.
See https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spieleschmiede/Typo-2D

I think it's not very known yet, so I describe it here too.

The game is a follow-up on *Typo* (2004).
*Typo* was played with 4 parallel rows of open cards on table, which each formed (a part of) a word.
*Typo 2D* adds the second dimension (2D), so you combine the cards "crossword style".
On the above site you find the rules text, in a video I explain it (though the text file is the most up-to-date), and with photos of an example game (see in 'Neuigkeiten') you will get an impression about how it differs to the original *Typo*!
*Typo 2D* is deeper, has more variation, more special situations. The extreme simplicity of *Typo* had its charm too, but I like *Typo 2D* the most.

BTW: In this special release I hope *Typo* fans want to sponsor a card of *Typo 2D* and have their name on a certain card! :-) Half of the cards is still open for sponsor names.

There may be enough fans of *Typo*, but mainly that aren't the hardcore gamers so it's hard to reach the right crowd for this crowdfund. So: Please spread the word(game)!!

Cwali
Kennerspieler

Re: [Crowd] "Spread the word(game)"

Beitragvon Cwali » 19. April 2014, 14:35

BTW: When you choose a fund option you see "Bei erfolg voraussichtlich lieferbar ab 10 / 2014". That's a mistake. One month prepress finalizing, one month production and one month delivery makes 2 August 2014. That's a normal estimate. If funded ...

tezetto
Kennerspieler

[Spieleschmiede] Typo 2D

Beitragvon tezetto » 28. April 2014, 18:42

In der Spieleschmiede https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spieleschmiede/Typo-2D/ laufen die letzten 6 Tage für das kleine neue/alte Spiel von Corné van Moorsel. Es fehlen nur noch knapp ¤ 800 zur Finanzierung des Spieles.

Der Preis für die Version mit allen Stretchgoals beträgt gerade mal ¤ 10, das ist denke ich ein Risiko, das man ruhig eingehen kann. Schaut es Euch doch einfach mal an und entscheidet dann. Es gibt auch noch die Möglichkeit, seinen Namen auf einer Karte veröffentlichen zu lassen, vielleicht ist das für den einen oder anderen von Euch noch ein zusätzlicher Anreiz ;-)
"Leute hören nicht auf zu spielen, weil sie alt werden, sie werden alt, weil sie aufhören zu spielen!" (Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1809-1894)

Malte
Kennerspieler

Re: [Crowd] Typo 2D in der Spieleschmiede

Beitragvon Malte » 29. April 2014, 12:46

Es geht nicht um das Risiko. Es unterstützen so wenig, weil das Spiel selber nicht viele Menschen anspricht.

Cwali
Kennerspieler

Beitragvon Cwali » 29. April 2014, 18:07

Today we added an animation video to explain the game better. See under 'Neuigkeiten'.

docholz
Brettspieler

Beitragvon docholz » 29. April 2014, 20:22

Ich denke,dass leider zu wenige Spieler das richtig gute ursprungsspiel kennen. Wir lieben es! Also: beteiligt euch!! Nice dice
Georg

Carsten Wesel | FAIRspielt.de

Beitragvon Carsten Wesel | FAIRspielt.de » 1. Mai 2014, 12:57

docholz schrieb:
>
> Ich denke,dass leider zu wenige Spieler das richtig gute
> ursprungsspiel kennen.

Möglich.
Aber selbst das eingestellte Video überzeugt mich nicht von dem Spiel. Es wirkt irgendwie "banal" und somit nicht sehr ansprechend. Und warum einige Buchstaben einen "Namen" (z.B. Horst Müller, Gert Schröder oder Carsten von Sowieso) bekommen sollen, erschließt sich mir auch nicht.

Evtl. fehlt mir die Erfahrung mit dem Vorgänger, aber der liegt bei mir schon so lange in der Schublade und hat mich bisher auch nicht angesprochen - ich habe ihn nur, weil er mal irgendwo mit dabei war.

Wahrscheinlich muss man (im Beispiel: Ich) zu seinem Glück (wenn es dann eins ist, das Typo 2D zu kennen) gezwungen werden. Ich hatte mich - selbst bei nur 10¤ - gegen das Spiel entschieden.

Gruß Carsten (der gerade erst sein Spieleregal aufgeräumt und einen neuen Expedit installiert hat und dem sein Spielekeller nun noch viel besser gefällt, weil man nicht mehr über alles stolpert)

Cwali
Kennerspieler

Beitragvon Cwali » 1. Mai 2014, 18:34

Carsten Wesel | FAIRspielt.de schrieb:
>
> docholz schrieb:
> >
> > Ich denke,dass leider zu wenige Spieler das richtig gute
> > ursprungsspiel kennen.
>
> Möglich.
> Aber selbst das eingestellte Video überzeugt mich nicht von
> dem Spiel. Es wirkt irgendwie "banal" und somit nicht sehr
> ansprechend.

I think the video shows well that it is different to building-your-own-words-with-a-set-of-letters. Which is how many wordgames work. Which is not bad at all, but this game is different.
I don't see the banality, but I like that word. :)

> Und warum einige Buchstaben einen "Namen" bekommen sollen, erschließt sich mir auch nicht.

(All Buchstaben. If the last spots (12 remain currently) don't get filled, then we place names there from people who played a role in the "Typo history".)
It has several reasons. One simply is giving an extra sponsoring option to make it more likely to reach the fund goals. By crowdfunding it's possible to build in sponsor options. Often it's a sponsor list in the rulebook or using photos of sponsors on cards in the game. There are no pictures on the cards of this game, but linking letters to names (to initials mostly) is a nice and different twist. The graphics artist and myself will be named on a card too. It's for the fun too, and a reminder to the crowdfund campaign.
Some people asked me to place a friend's name on a card and self only in the sponsor list. That's okay too. That way the game is a personalized present.

Gruß
Corné

PS: 94% at the moment.

Cwali
Kennerspieler

Beitragvon Cwali » 4. Mai 2014, 10:49

PS: Last day.
Fund goal reached.
Would be nice if this new version will be up to 7 players, but more participators needed for that.
8 sponsor spots on the cards remain at the moment.