Wie gewohnt steuert eine App das Spiel. Es gibt eine Nacht, einen Tag, eine Abstimmung und dann endet das Spiel - entweder mit einem Sieg der Dorfbewohner oder der Außerirdischen. Was ist neu?
Bezier Game hat geschrieben:
- Dynamic Roles: each time you play, most of the Alien roles will be different within certain parameters for that role. That means that the Rascal, which is Alien's resident "card switcher" role, might switch cards between his neighbors on one game, steal a card from a player with a higher number than his on another, and maybe give a center card to an odd-numer player on yet another. The combinations and possibilities are endless, and every game will be different as a result!
- Player Numbers: Each player is assigned a number, which allows the app to interact with players in never-before-heard ways.
- Interactive roles: Some roles require the player to interact with the app *live* during the night phase!
- Ripples: Occasionally there might be a "Ripple in the Space-Time Continuum" which could cause all sorts of unexpected things to happen...the play-through video that will be posted when the Kickstarter goes live on August 29th will have just one example of what might happen if this should occur...
- Inventive new roles: Some of the new roles do things that have never been done before, like the tippable Cow and the self-aware Synthetic Alien.
Die Kickstarterkampagne soll am 29. August 2016 beginnen. Mehr Informationen dazu unter http://beziergames.com/collections/one- ... mate-alien.