Anzeige

Outbox or messages sent?

Alles rund ums Forum und unsere Spiele-Datenbank
mahadev
Spielkind

Outbox or messages sent?

Beitragvon mahadev » 11. März 2021, 09:06

Greetings to all,

I'm really new here and I can't understand private messages. I took a look at the FAQ and searched for a support channel to find out something. I hope "non-material" is the best sub-discussion and that you have not missed an "internal" or "help" sub-meeting. In case you have a remorseful expression beforehand. ome tv bazoocam dirtyroulette

Here's the question: I don't understand why some messages I sent are in an organizer called "Outbox" and some messages are in an envelope called "Sent Messages". A bicycle gives the impression that the messages in the outbox have not yet been read by the recipient, as most of them are messages that I have not (yet) responded to. In any case, this does not go beyond a theory.

Does anyone here have a better idea of what matters?

5000 much appreciated!
The well-disposed rodent owl nearby
Zuletzt geändert von mahadev am 20. September 2023, 11:18, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Thygra
Kennerspieler

Re: Outbox or messages sent?

Beitragvon Thygra » 11. März 2021, 17:40

You are right.
- Messages not been read: Outbox
- Message been read: Sent Messages
André Zottmann (geb. Bronswijk)
Thygra Spiele
(u. a. für Pegasus Spiele tätig)

anveshj
Spielkind

Beitragvon anveshj » 1. Mai 2022, 18:22

mahadev hat geschrieben:Greetings to all,

I'm really new here and I can't understand private messages. I took a look at the FAQ and searched for a support channel to find out something. I hope "non-material" is the best sub-discussion and that you have not missed an "internal" or "help" sub-meeting. In case you have a remorseful expression beforehand. 192.168.15.1

Here's the question: I don't understand why some messages I sent are in an organizer called "Outbox" and some messages are in an envelope called "Sent Messages". A bicycle gives the impression that the messages in the outbox have not yet been read by the recipient, as most of them are messages that I have not (yet) responded to. In any case, this does not go beyond a theory.

Does anyone here have a better idea of what matters?

5000 much appreciated!

Really thankful for the detailed explanation.

stoinis
Spielkind

Beitragvon stoinis » 6. Juni 2022, 13:35

mahadev hat geschrieben:Greetings to all,

I'm really new here and I can't understand private messages. I took a look at the FAQ and searched for a support channel to find out something. I hope "non-material" is the best sub-discussion and that you have not missed an "internal" or "help" sub-meeting. In case you have a remorseful expression beforehand.

Here's the question: I don't understand why some messages I sent are in an organizer called "Outbox" and some messages are in an envelope called "Sent Messages". A bicycle gives the impression that the messages in the outbox have not yet been read by the recipient, as most of them are messages that I have not (yet) responded to. In any case, this does not go beyond a theory. https://omegle.site

Does anyone here have a better idea of what matters? https://ometvs.com

5000 much appreciated!

Got it.