Anzeige

Eric M. Lang wird Director of Game Design bei CMON Limited

Neuigkeiten und Aktuelles
SpieLama
Kennerspieler

Eric M. Lang wird Director of Game Design bei CMON Limited

Beitragvon SpieLama » 18. März 2017, 22:31

Ab dem 1. April 2017 ist Eric M. Lang Director of Game Design bei CMON Limited. Er wird neue Spiele für den Verlag entwickeln und das Development-Team leiten. Lang hat bei CMON bisher unter anderem Blood Rage und Arcadia Quest veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu in der Pressemitteilung von CMON Limited.

CMON Limited hat geschrieben:CMON Limited Hires Eric M. Lang as Director of Game Design
eric-m-lang-cmon.jpg
Foto: CMON Limited
eric-m-lang-cmon.jpg (107.3 KiB) 2073 mal betrachtet

CMON is happy to announce award-winning game designer Eric M. Lang is joining the team as Director of Game Design beginning April 1, 2017. Beyond continuing to design new games for CMON’s growing library, Eric will lead the development team, growing CMON’s vision of putting out fun, engaging, high-quality gaming experiences.

Eric is an industry veteran, having created tabletop games for over 20 years. During his time in the industry, he has worked with several high-profile companies, including Wizards of the Coast, WizKids, and Fantasy Flight Games, and has designed games based on Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones. In 2016, Eric was the recipient of the Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming, and other accolades include multiple The Dice Tower Awards and five Origins Awards.

Eric’s history with CMON includes fan-favorite titles Blood Rage, Arcadia Quest, Bloodborne: The Card Game, and more. "CMON is truly a visionary leader in the game industry. Even with all these amazing games, I feel like there is so much exciting potential for the future, and it's a great honor to join the team and navigate this future together," said Eric.

CMON’s Creative Director, David Preti, has worked with Eric on several projects and explains, “Having Eric as part of the team is huge. Not only is he a friend, but I have worked with him, side-by-side, on projects like Rising Sun, Blood Rage, and The Others and seen the craft and dedication he brings to his work. As CMON’s Director of Game Design, I know he will help take the company and its library of games to a new level, and I can’t wait for fans to see what’s coming up.”

Eric is attending the GAMA Trade Show 2017 and will also appear at CMON Expo 2017 from May 12-14. His current project, Rising Sun, is now on Kickstarter.

BGBandit
Kennerspieler
Kontakt:

Re: Eric M. Lang wird Director of Game Design bei CMON Limited

Beitragvon BGBandit » 19. März 2017, 07:37

Eigentlich nur der logische Schritt

Und niemand dankt ihm Kaosball :-(