Anzeige

Fury of Dracula

Regelfragen und Varianten: Wie geht Spiel XY?
Schmusie1980
Kennerspieler

Fury of Dracula

Beitragvon Schmusie1980 » 20. September 2020, 16:28

Hallo,

wisst ihr die was die wichtigsten Unterschiede der 3. Edition zur 2. Edition ist ?

(Ich habe bisher die 2. Edition)

Danke.

Braz
Kennerspieler

Re: Fury of Dracula

Beitragvon Braz » 23. September 2020, 01:41

Ich verweise einmal auf ein Posting auf BGG:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/250674 ... 9#35855969

"There is a lot of difference between 2E and 3E (and almost none between 3E and 4E).
A few things:
In 2E "daylight" lasts for a week, then a week of "night". In 3E, daylight is the hunter move phase(s) and night is Dracula move, and both are part of a single day.
In 2E there was a die that determined train movement range. In 3E, there are tickets (chits) that a player collects and spends to move by train. (So in 3E, the player has more certainly as to how far they can move on a turn.)
In 2E, combat had a number system, where certain card match ups would give a bonus to one side or the other. Then a die would be rolled, so there was a random element. In 3E, it's all in the cards selected and getting in the head of the opponent.
The two things I liked least in 2E:
1) encounters were tracked by small chits (no words) so you had to look them up in the rulebook whenever they came into play. So much wasted time. In 3E, encounters are on cards with the info right on the cards (with text improved in 4E).
2) There was a particular Dracula Event card in 2E that ruined the game for me. When played it allowed Dracula to teleport to any new location on the map.

In general, 2E was swingy-er and fiddlier than 3E."

Schmusie1980
Kennerspieler

Beitragvon Schmusie1980 » 23. September 2020, 15:33

Also, wenn ich das richtig deute ist die 3. Edition besser!

Braz
Kennerspieler

Beitragvon Braz » 23. September 2020, 20:58

Puh.....da fragst du den Falschen, da mir das Spiel selbst nicht so liegt.
Ich denke der Unterschied zwischen 2. und 3. Edition dürfte mE Geschmackssache sein.