Anzeige

Herne's Spielewahnsinn 2002: prototype-spiel

Das ehemalige spielbox-Spielertreffenforum
Cwali

Herne's Spielewahnsinn 2002: prototype-spiel

Beitragvon Cwali » 12. Mai 2002, 10:52

17, 18 and 19 mai is "Herne's Spielewahnsinn".
For the 21th time, but I will be there for the first time.

In the Cwali-booth one table is planned to play the prototype of a future Cwali-game (for Spiel-Essen or earlier). I hope to meet in Herne new players for the prototype. The rules are very complete, mostly the material, sizes, design, etc. is undecided yet. So I hope to get a better view on which production-ways will be the best for this game.

Workname of the game: the zoo-game. (2, 3 or 4 players)
In this game every player builds at his/her zoo (so new parts for new animals), to attract visitors.
The construction at new parts of your zoo costs visitors in the short term, but you attract new visitors.
You attract visitors when your zoo is attractive in one or more of the five animal sorts (apes, other mammals, fish/sea-animals, birds, reptiles), when your zoo is reletively 'green' and when you build paths in your zoo in a way that visitors can walk rounds through your zoo.
Attracting visitors, in your zoo or at your zoo entrance, means that you get visitors (wooden figures) there, so that's very visible.
The game mainly consists of zoo-parts and visitors.
At the end you count your total number of visitors in your zoo, at you animal attractions plus at your entrance, for the end-score (54 visitors are in the game, at most).
Sounds quiet easy? It's very easy! But not easy to win (against me).

'Warning' 1: My proto-types never look good. Visitors are blocks now, no pictures of the animals yet and shapes and sizes are not so comfortable yet.
So I demand a lot of your imaginary power. In fact I should not show this but it's a very funny game, and I can't hold a secret.
'Warning' 2: Your zoo can get bankrupt before the end of the game. Especially unexperiences zoo managers will have problems to attrakt enough visitors to level the costs of their zoo. For the sake of the animals your zoo stays then. (So when your zoo still attracts visitors until the end of the game, then you still have points.)

(I may try another prototype game in the booth in Herne too. That game may have pictures of animals but is not the zoo-game ... Ooh, this will be badly unclear.)

The main part of the Cwali-booth at the Spielewahnsinn is for the newest Cwali-game *StreetSoccer* (see link above) ....... but I should not make 'too much' advertisement here.

Groeten and I hope to see you in Herne in front of Zoch and Hasbro, next to Motiva,
Corné.